I’m two steps closer to getting my free novella out. I’ve just received comments from my editor, and I have a lovely cover.
I may delay the release a little because Team Rubicon is running six different operations to help clean up after Hurricane Florence. I intend to deploy in October to help out. If you’d like to help, you can still sign up at teamrubiconusa.org. Or you can donate or help spread the word. Check us out on Charity Navigator–we live by the saying ‘Your Mother’s a Donor.’
Donate at their website, or on my Facebook fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/donate/578209119262851/1836263763159100/