I’m grateful for every day, but today the entire USA gives thanks together. What am I grateful for? Glad you asked!
- My new creative career as an author
- All my wonderful readers!
- My husband, the Amazing Sleeping Man
- The rest of my family
- My Team Rubicon family
- My friends and community here in Montana and around the world
- My faith
- My life in the Last Best Place–Montana!
- The fur kids we’ve had
I’m incredibly fortunate and I try not to forget it, even when times are tough. I’m also grateful we didn’t make any plans for today, because the ASM has a horrible cold and will probably sleep most of the day.
What else? I’m grateful Kobo is having a giant Black Friday Sale! Lightwave: The Sisters of Cygnus is on sale, along with many other books. I’m also grateful for a multi-author promotion on Story Origin, check it out!
I hope your day is wonderful, whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving or not. Tell me what you’re grateful for!